How to equip
At dashboard, click "Item -> Equip Items" menu.
- Find a "Overwatch" item and equip.
How to configure the item
To change the configuration of the game item, please click the active game item at Dashboard.
- At "Server Location", please set the game server location you're accessing. This information is used to calculate the shortest / recommended nodes.
- At "Nodes", you can use "Auto Selection" mode or specify a mudfish node you'd like to use.
Overwatch servers are special in a case if you had selected AMERICA (if it has suggested it) , it will load America servers OR Singapore servers depending on the amount of players / server that it has. It is not a 100% you will always get good ping if you connect to Singapore nodes if your game suddenly switches to the American one
To fix this issue,
- Go to training mode and check my ping. If it is high, exit training mode and start it again
- This should tell overwatch to bring you to the SEA servers.
Mudfish can't guarantee that the mudfish applies to only Overwatch's in-game traffics due to characteristics of Mudifsh because it is working based on the routing table of OS (Operating System), so sometimes unwanted traffics could be redirected to mudfish even if you didn't use Full VPN mode. Specially because Overwatch game servers are located at Amazon EC2, other web requests served by Amazon CDN (Content Delivery Network) or watching Twitch.tv (Amazon is an owner of this company) could be served by Mudfish leading the reduction of mudfish credits.
To avoid this unexpected behaviour:
- Turn off other programs which causes network activity.
Or try to use Mudfish with Proxifier
To play Overwatch with mudfish, these are useful tips here.
- To see the shortest routing pathes correctly, please specify "destination" where you're accessing.
Specify mudfish node you'd like to use rather than "Auto Selection" for picking a node. Please check FAQ - Nodes link to know how to pick a better node.
If you think Mudfish doesn't handle Overwatch traffics for matching, please try to use Full VPN mode as temporary workaround.